My Brest Friend Twin Breastfeeding pillow
For 25 years, My Brest Friend Breastfeeding Pillows have supported millions of mums around the world when it comes to successfully breastfeeding their babies with nursing pillows.
The Brest Friend pillow has also been rated as the #1 baby breastfeeding pillow choice of breastfeeding experts.
Perfect for breastfeeding twins
As a parent of twins, you need to be able to have your hands free and available whenever possible. You also need to feel secure when you’re tandem feeding your twins.
We totally understand!
The My Brest Friend nursing pillow helps you to maintain the right posture while nursing your twin babies. This pillow provides excellent support so that you don’t get a sore back or neck. The firm cushion also eliminates the gap between you and your babies, and you can prevent your babies from rolling away with soft, comfortable, and adjustable straps.
How to use this breastfeeding pillow
The wrap-around design secures the pillow to the body thereby helping you and your twin babies maintain the ideal position for latching and feeding.
Use the comfortable arms and elbow rest to reduce any stress you might feel on your shoulders.
Pillow design and specifications
- Wrap-around design
- Arm and elbow rest
- Firm flat front cushion
- Adjustable straps
- Accessories pocket
Care and maintenance
- Made from baby soft material, your pillow can be washed, wiped or spot cleaned easily
- Unzip the slipcover and remove it completely from the pillow for easy washing in warm water
- Use a gentle cycle only
- Do not put in dryer - air-dry to prevent shrinkage
- Use a damp cloth and mild soap to spot clean
Our return & refund policy
Please contact us at email@example.com with any return enquiries. We allow returns under the following conditions.
- Items must be returned within 30 days
- Items must be in undamaged condition
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging, with tags still attached
- Shipping costs will not be reimbursed
See more information on our returns and exchanges page.