SRC Pregnancy Shorts
or make 4 interest -‐ free payments of $47.25 fortnightly with More info
Do you have pregnancy related pain and discomfort such as:
- Lower Back Pain? Sciatica?
- Pelvic Instability and Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)?
- Varicose Veins* of the upper thigh and Vulval Varicosities?
- Do you have issues with mobility and stability and want to continue working and exercising?
How do pregnancy compression shorts work?
SRC Pregnancy Shorts support the muscles of the pelvis by providing gentle compression. The compression in the shorts activates your muscles which promotes better core and pelvic stability. Additionally, graduated compression may prevent the development or worsening of varicose veins by preventing the blood pooling and therefore the symptoms of varicose veins and swollen legs.
Sleep better in shorts
Truly more comfortable than pajamas, SRC Shorts are especially useful to wear to bed. They provide the necessary support to minimize the effects of pelvic pain during sleep.
- Under the bump – triple thickness medical compression panel that helps to support the weight of the growing baby and ease sacroiliac joint (lower back) pain or pelvic girdle pain.
- Pelvic floor panel – used to support and help to strengthen the pelvic floor. Helps ease the pressure caused by the weight of the baby bearing down on the pelvic floor.
- Leg panel – great for varicose veins, swelling of the lower leg and sciatica pain.
During pregnancy, your body is releasing a hormone called Relaxin, which loosens the joints in preparation for birth. This can cause extra movement in the pelvis, which results in pelvic girdle or sacroiliac joint pain. You can wear the SRC Pregnancy Shorts and Leggings from 12 weeks onwards and some women wear them 24/7 to relieve pain during sleep. The SRC Pregnancy Shorts and Leggings are also ideal to support your body during exercise. The SRC Pregnancy Shorts and Leggings are recommended by doctors, physical therapists and nurses and we are backed by clinical research.
Please see images for finding your size.