For the past few weeks the girls and I have had the pleasure of test driving our newest product, the Pronto wagon by Chic4baby. It's the perfect combination of a wagon cross stroller. Designed in Germany and made in Korea it oozes class and comfort.
From the moment I removed it from the box I could tell the quality was of an exceptional standard and was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to assemble. After only a few moments we were up and running.
The girls loved it immediately and were excited to jump in for their first ride. I was somewhat skeptical at first whether they would be too big for it but at almost four years old they had plenty of room and again I was surprised how effortless it was to push both on and off road.
- Easy to assemble.
- It can hold a whopping 100kg.
- Large adjustable sun hood that covers both children.
- Rear storage basket as well as plenty of pockets and spare storage inside the wagon.
- Smooth and functional foot break which I have tested with both shoes on and with bare feet and I am pleased to say it can be applied and taken off effortlessly and pain free!!
- Adjustable handle to cater for different heights.
- Fantastic suspension making walking effortless as it moves freely whilst at the same time allowing the children to travel in comfort.
- Easy two-part fold system, which really is effortless.
- Despite being a little physically awkward and heavy - 14.8kg (which most double prams are), whilst in motion the Pronto is incredibly light and agile to steer.
- 5-point safety harnesses which are super easy to secure and release.
- Fantastic accessories including a sturdy cup holder and snack/play tray.
- Various colour combinations.
- It only caters for babies who can sit upright and have good neck control, strong enough to support their heads for long periods of time the wagon is ideal for toddlers and up.
- The seats do not recline for sleeping but the wagon area is large enough for them to lay flay in it if needed.
In summary the Pronto wagon is a great alternative to the traditional stroller, the girls loved facing each other and sharing their snacks together on the tray table. I can't wait to zip around the shops with it during the busy Christmas period. The only thing I'm disappointed in is that I didn't have it sooner.